The Ordinary is one of our new favorite product lines. They create potent products to enhance your current beauty routine. On top of the other serums and creams we love, they released three 100% cold pressed oils for – get this – all less than $10! Yeah we know, amazing, right? In the spirit of reviewing, we decided to give a full breakdown on these oils so you can determine for yourself if you’ll be buying one, three or a million.
Marula Oil, click here to purchase
FINALLY!🙌🏽🙌🏽 . . I waited for what seemed like for-everrrrrr for this oil to be in stock! . @deciem #theordinary Cold Press Virgin Marula Oil. Been eyeballing this oil for awhile so I am ecstatic to finally have this in my arsenal😄 . Great for hair and skin, although I will most likely use this as my facial oil. Curious to find out what it'll do for my skin. . Thank you @Makeupbypapot. She constantly updated me with the status of this oil instead of keeping me in the dark; and I truly appreciate that☺️ • • • • #faceoil #skincare #skincareroutine #productjunkie #naturalskincare #marulaoil #healthyskin #igbeauty #igersmalaysia
Marula Oil – sometimes referred to as Miracle Oil – comes from a nut tree in South Africa. This oil is best known for its soothing benefits against scars, redness, and irritation. Marula contains fatty acids that when applied to the skin help fight signs of aging. This oil also works amazingly in hair, to deeply hydrate and give it that shine we’re all looking for. Here are a couple ways to use this product:
- Mix together brown sugar, a sprinkle of cinnamon and a couple drops of marula oil for a hydrating and plumping lip scrub.
- Add a couple drops of this oil to your hair before heat styling to use as a protectant.
- Spread a drop onto your wrists and neck, then spray with your favorite fragrance before it fully absorbs. The oil will help the scent linger longer.
Argan Oil, click here to purchase.
Jump for joy 💕💕 my Deciem order is here 💕💕 thank you so much for the super fast delivery @deciem What i got: Lactic acid 10% Matrixyl Squalane Marula Oil Argan Oil Now time to perform some allergy tests and cant wait to try them #deciem #theordinary #beautyafter40 #beautyblogger #bbloger #skincare #365skincare #instaskincare #skincareroutine #over40club #over40beauty #skincareobsessed #luxurybeauty #budgetbeauty #skincarecomunity #glowingskin #skincarereview #instabeauty #skincarejunkie
By now, we should all be familiar with Argan oil. It’s used in many hair and skin products to hydrate, provide glow and maintain overall healthy skin. Apply to damp hair and then braid overnight for silky, shiny, lustrous hair that looks photoshopped. Here are some other ways we use Argan.
- Mix a few drops with your lotion or tanning products for glowing, sexy looking skin.
- Apply a generous amount to your face as an overnight sleeping oil mask.
- Use as a mascara and eyeshadow remover – it also helps grow lash hair!
Rose Hip Seed Oil, click here to purchase.
If you love roses, here is a product to make you love them even more. Harvested from the seeds of our favorite florals, Rose Hip Seed Oil contains antioxidants to soothe skin conditions, fight signs of aging and help restore supple skin. Here are some other ways we use Rose Hip Seed Oil.
- If you suffer from eczema, psoriasis or frequent burns and rashes, this oil can help soothe and reduce redness.
- Massage this oil into the scalp to help moisturize hair and get rid of any frequent itching.
- Apply Rose Hip Seed Oil every night and day for youthful looking skin – it is lightweight and full of lycopene and antioxidants to fight wrinkles and scarring.